Mom's 59th birthday
Enjoying the yummy cake!

Connor playing frisbee golf...ending up with a fabulous score!!
What form!
The hazy, lazy days of summer...

Sleeping in...

Hanging with cousins

Relaxing in the pool
The candy store
Unfortunately when we arrived home Saturday night we were smacked right back into reality...there was a message on the answering machine that mom had been taken by ambulance to the hospital due to a stroke/seizure at suppertime. I went immediately to Emerg. to find mom and Aunt Mare. They told us it was a small seizure that didn't cause any more damage and Mare and I took her back to Extendicare (Dad was in Toronto helping Kev and Carole). Please continue to keep her and our family in your prayers. Dealing with this tragedy is unexplainable. Words are unable to describe the pain, the loss, the "trying to accept", the "trying to cope" etc. of losing her mentally. All I can say is that I hope none of you ever have to go through this. Thank God everyday for your health and eachother!





2 comments:
Lori; John & I always have your mom in our prayers!! Please keep us updated.
Lor...
Glad to see some pictures again. I check your blog all the time. I miss you all so much and pray for mom and all our family every day....
Love you.. xox
Nic
Post a Comment