Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maggie, Maggie

Our little nature nut, holding her pet toads. At present she has 4 toads and a caterpillar in captivity. Nothing seems to freak her out, worms, centipedes, crickets, you name it, she'll pick it up and become it's friend.
On another note, we went to see my mom at the nursing home the other day and Mags (of course) had to use the bathroom; instead of trekking down the hall to the public washroom, we used mom's semi-private washroom. Maggie was sitting there taking in everything around her, the raised toilet seat, the bars to aid in getting up etc. After she was done and we were washing her hands she said "I want to try those on!" I looked around and saw nothing to try on and gave her an odd look and she pointed to a container housing a pair of someone's DENTURES!! "THOSE!" she said. I laughed so hard! Just had to share it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lor!

It's been awhile since I've checked out the blog!! Love the pics!
(I'm at work right now and trying to secretly scroll through all your postings...oh crap, here comes my boss, gotta go - will call ya later)

Kate