Thursday, January 25, 2007

TA DA!


Quick preview for my family far away...still have to accessorize yet and paint the trim...but
I LOVE IT!

Hey there everybody...been kinda busy lately (we have SNOW! & lots more on the way) plus the computer power switch decided to blow (3 days with no computer-what a tragedy!) Mags and Trent are on this kick about who is older and who is younger. Well, Mags is 2 minutes older than Trent...so Trent decided he was quite proud that he was the youngest of the family. I overheard their conversation..."We're twins Trentie", "But I'M the youngest Maggie", "But Trent, we're twins, we're BOTH 3 years old!", (now with an elevated voice or should I say a yell) "YOU'RE 3 years old Maggie, I'M 3 years YOUNG." So for the past 3 weeks anytime someone asks him how old he is...his reply is I'm 3 years young...and he's dead serious. LOL!


Below - the crew who braved the cold temps, (Kev went with us the day before)



Carole giving it a whirl!
Determined little Mags

Kels and Connor are starting the stacking thing again at school...more on that later, Dad is moving in 10 days, we've had a blast tobogganing and playing in the snow, our rec room has had a major makeover - rockin' red, poor Bri has been out of commission for a week with back spasms, oh and I've picked up a part-time job as a paper carrier (wink wink), needless to say life is anything but boring around here. So all, if the van is in the driveway, pop on in, it only takes 5 minutes for the kettle to boil and you can join us for coffee amidst our delightful organized chaos! Ta ta for now! Lor

The tag team riders Ashleigh & Trent - they even managed to pull/push the GT up the hill!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome lor!! it looks great!! did you do the whole stairway too? what a lot of work - you are ambitious. it looks really good though. enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lor,
the basement does look great. I just wanted to thank you for posting those "awesome" pictures of me in my tobogganing attire...
man is that ever humbling :)

Lori said...

Ha ha! Notice i left off my emerald green snowpants...ttyl