Summer is undoubtedly my favourite season (sand, sun, sleeping-in), and what a fabulous season it was this year!! We camped like crazy and I just wanted to share some of August with you...and yes the above feet are Miss Maggie's :)
I must say now that school is back in full swing, I can appreciate the changing of the seasons...the cool nights, the leaves changing color, the apples ripening (pie time!!) MMM!! But, Labour Day is always a "mixed emotions" day to me, the end of summer and vacation, the beginning of fall and school...however, I'm always thankful that God has kept us safe over the many miles we have travelled this summer and that everyone is healthy and alive...able to go back to their everyday life routines....much to be grateful for!!!
Potluck supper with the siblings
Connor and Baby Jaden
Civic Holiday weekend, Kev, Carole and family joined us for some R & R - I think maybe our love for camping is rubbing off on a Carole a tiny bit????
All the cute cousins....
Carole and little ones
Avalanche Ranch VBS - a great week!!!
A few of the cowboys...Yeehaw!!
A fun day at the beach
Waterpark fun...
Kelsey and I were productive on a rainy summer day...we made a bunch of Kool-Aid purses...cute huh? Sorry Jacqui that it took so long to post!!
At the old fishing hole - spent many hours there, Connor managed to catch the huge snapping turtle - accidently! That's all folks!!
1 comment:
Hey Lori! I've been checking your blog faithfully for pictures of the Kool Aid Jammer bag :-). Finally today I happened across your blog and there it was. Thanks so much. I actually did sit down this summer and make a couple as well. We had VBS closing program at Church in August and what are they serving for drinks for supper? Kool Aid Jammers! I went around with a bag and asked people for their pouches :-). Big job to wash them all, but I managed to get enough to make a couple. I'll try to post a few pictures to my blog this week.
Hugs, Jacqui
Post a Comment