Wow! April has come and gone in a flash. The weather has been fabulous and our month has been filled with celebrations...birthdays and more birthdays and a birth! The pics aren't actually in order - backwards more less, so maybe start at the bottom and scroll up if you like chronological order. Anyways, here's to a spectacular MAY!!
Trent and Maggie turned 5...I'm still in shock - I have to stop calling them "the babies" already!! Happy with their scooters!
Connor turns 10 - Cake #1 - on his actual birthday. Kelsey alerted me to these amazing self lighting candles...you light the first one and voila...the rest light up on their own! No more burning your wrists!
The birthday party - one guest still on his way...
Cake #2 - the party cake - Detroit Red Wings/Hockey theme - filled with mini-sticks matches, target shooting and decorating their own goalie mini-stick
Cousins - Connor, Jordan and Matthew - faithful attenders each year
Our first meeting with our newest nephew - Joshua. What a cute family eh? So thankful that all went well and everyone is adjusting amazingly!!
2 comments:
Wow Lori, I am seriously impressed with those cakes! My kids would be so thrilled if I could make a cake half as impressive :o)!!!
ok lor, i'm a patient person but it is, after all, almost AUGUST!!! and your last post was APRIL!! high time for a new post with some nice vacation pics and pics of bri the birthday guy. hugs to you all!! love carole
Post a Comment