
Our beloved Ginger...smart as a whip, cute as a button and totally house trained!! Hard to believe we've had her almost 4 months...she knows how to SIT, SHAKE-A-PAW, LAY DOWN and ROLL OVER.

Along with her love and companionship (and the cause of loads of laughs for us) she has leftus with some unexpected costs...like chewing up a library book - hard cover of course ($24.95), chewing the corner off of a book from a friend ($19.95), snagging holes in sweaters, mauling many Webkinz', destroying many of my decorative wicker balls ($9.95), and funniest of all...Kelsey had to tell her teacher, "My dog ate my homework"...and it was the truth!! lol Nonetheless, I must admit...a dog IS a man's best friend...just ask the kids!
2 comments:
what a cute, cute dog...I think that's the kind we want. "we" being the kids and I!lol. Never thought about all the extra costs you were talking about...I'll be sure not to mention those to Cor!
Funny how those costs just get absorbed easily...Cor would fall in love with a puppy - it really does become one of the family, I didn't believe it, but it's so true!
Post a Comment