March Break is almost over! Even though we didn't head south we kept busy...hiking, going to the Maple Syrup Festival, playing road hockey, getting together with friends and family and relaxing. Here's a few snapshots from the past month...

Ginger's fur is finally growing out after her shearing @ Christmas!

A trip to the Sugar Bush, an annual event that we all look forward to especially when the weather cooperates!

Trent giving the ropes a whirl

Learning how sap was discovered

Connor & Kyle getting their hair bleached...

Enjoying spring weather...finally!!!

Bri and the kids

Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4!

Hiking Sunday afternoon

Mags posing

Connor posing

Adventures on Wonderland...the twins had an absolute blast there!

Kelsey sporting her new glasses
3 comments:
Lori, you need to stop posting pictures of your cute dog!! I want one so badly, but I also want more hardwood flooring and tile~priorities, oh and I guess I also need a crib, a change table and pay for a birth :)
I also noticed that your kitchen is far to clean...I can see Ginger's reflection in your oven for crying out loud!
As usual loved the pictures, hope y'all are doing well and enjoy the rest of March Break!
Lor those glasses suit Kelsey really really well!! Tell her i think she looks beautiful with them!! nice to see all the pics, everyone healthy and well.. what a blessing that is!! :) thanks for posting, glad you enjoyed your march break!!
haha thats funny about the reflection of the dog. i have to agree with marlene, you are ever the inspiring home-maker. the kitchen looks fabulous!!
Post a Comment