Hey all...a post to catch up on the past 3 months...birthdays, graduations, trips and vacations! Here's hoping the summer slows down and heats up for the month of August!


Ginger turns 1!!

Co-ed party for the twinnies...they're really going to like that in the future I bet!!

Birthday cakes...one of the hobbies I enjoy

Maggie and Trent's 6th birthday party @ the gymnastics club

Kindergarten graduation - I can't believe our babies are going into Grade 1!!!

Kelsey's grad present

Beautiful Kelsey graduates from Grade 8

The Sky Screamer - Kels braved it - 450 feet straight up and then straight down!

Kelsey and friends at the grad dinner

Kelsey and Emily on their band trip to Niagara Falls

At the fishing quarry

Connor and his best friend Ginger

Our campsite at Sherkston Shores and our maiden voyage with the tent trailer

Bri and I (and Ginger)

A trip to the Falls - the kids were impressed!

Family photo on the Sherkston Shores

Maggie goofing around with our latest backyard feature - our bubbling rock

Brian turns the big 4-0!!

Ready for the train ride - overlooking the harbour

The kids checking out the old caboose

Taking a ride on the Port Stanley railway...a step back in time!
1 comment:
Hey Lori! Never a dull moment over there. Love your birthday cakes, very creative. Can't believe your little ones are in first grade, Kelsey is going to high school and Brian is 40!
I have 4 weeks left till the due date. We're getting very excited for her arrival. The heat doesn't bother me at all, actually I rather prefer being pregnant in the summer over the winter.
Enjoy the rest of the summer,and I hope the weather starts warming up for you!
Post a Comment