Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THAMES VALLEY X-COUNTRY MEET TODAY!

Today is the big day for the X-Country Finals. I heard on the news this morning that 1800 kids will be running in this event (probably twice the number of parents/grandparents etc. spectating!!) So, it should be exciting! This morning when Con came upstairs for breakfast I asked him if he was nervous..."No, why would I be? It's fun." Well, I'll tell you one thing, I'm taking all the nervousness on for him, butterflies and everything, how ridiculous huh? Anyways, hope to update everyone with the results tonight. I applaud anyone that finishes the course, it's tough! To top it off it rained for about 12 hours yesterday so the trails should be nice and muddy with wet, slippery leaves to boot! However...GO HUSKIES GO!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Carole said...

waiting to hear how it went...regardless, congrats Connor b/c we know you did your best!! love you lots...uncle kev & aunt carole & ashleigh & jaden :)