Extendicare had a family Christmas evening last week, lots of Christmas Carols, food and of course Old Saint Nick and wife came...Mom was really tired, she enjoyed the singing but nearly nodded off, unfortunately the pics of her weren't flattering so we'll post some when she is a bit more awake...
Brian and the kids enjoyed the snow last Friday and created an igloo around the trampoline...pretty neat!
Nic, the kids and I tore down to the States on Saturday after Nicole had kindly watched them overnight so Bri and I could do some Christmas shopping and spend a night away. Thanks Nicole!
The highlight of the shopping trip, lunch and the carousel!
1 comment:
Hey Lori and Brian,
Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope you have a wonderful time with all your family. We are staying home this year and my brother and family from Vero Beach are coming Christmas Day...I guess that means I have to cook:)
It looks like ya'll have had enough snow already! A white Christmas is fun though. My kids were looking at the igloo with envy.
Have a Happy New Year and may God continue to bless you.
Post a Comment