Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What's Up??


Kelsey's Winter Studio Club Performance
Disregard the water spots on my camera lens...how do I get them off????
Lots going on here...Kelsey's regular volleyball season is ready to wrap up tomorrow. She had an excellent season, they won nearly all of their games and now have one last tourney to finish the year off. We thoroughly enjoyed watching all the games! However, now that the season is over, I'm off the hook for newspapers on Tuesdays...as is Brian!!

Connor keeping the kids occupied...

An afternoon at the Centre

Connor and Jaden

Connor has been busy constructing a toy project for school...a pinball machine! He received his mark last week and aced it, way to go Con...pics to follow!


An early Christmas present...soft and comfy...I don't think I'll ever go back to fabric couches as long as we have little people...so much cleaner! I LOVE it! One problem, now I have the itch to paint the walls...a nice burnt/brick red? Hmmm...nobody tell Bri ;) maybe I'll surprise him!

No comments: